Develop a brand guide for a fictional company. Design a logo and establish guidelines for the brand’s visual identity.
- Organize a multi-page document
I love ramen, so I chose to create a brand guide for a ramen company. The company’s name Kairaku means “joy/pleasure/enjoyment/delight” in Japanese. I designed the logo to depict a bowl of ramen and chopsticks using the gestalt theory. I paired the logo with a friendly typeface and a color palette that is joyful, simple, and comforting. In addition to the brand guide, I developed this project further by designing packaging and merchandise for this company.
- Developed backstory to fictional company
- Established guidelines for use of the brand’s visual elements
- Formatted a consistent layout throughout brand guide
- Pushed project further by designing some packaging & merchandise
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator