Develop a logo and signage options for Heritage Plaza in Wellington, Kansas. Work alongside another graphic designer, illustrator, and a team of interior designers to create a concept and pitch.
- Consider sustainability, local features, and the demographic of the town
- Present ideas and vision to the client (Garrison Hullinger Interior Design)
I researched the region and surrounding areas of Wellington and created a moodboard for both the logo and signage. The moodboards and sketches of logo concepts were then presented to the team and client. From there the sketches were vectorized and feedback was implemented along the way. The final logo consists of a primary logo and a secondary logo mark for smaller applications. I was inspired by the diamond motifs I noticed on the buildings in the town as well as the region’s connection to wheat. The secondary logo subtly references the initials of Heritage Plaza (HP) by having the wheat create the P. In addition to the logos, I developed a variety of signage options for wayfinding and information. A color palette and typography were chosen as well.
- Collaborated with a team
- Researched the region and surrounding areas
- Developed moodboards and sketches
- Presented designs to the client
- Adobe Illustrator
- Miro Board